Monday, September 22, 2008

The Charter Girls

CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA - An intimate gathering of great women in a beautiful resort - now that’s my kinda party! At the luncheon on Saturday, I was joined by survivors, friends of survivors and my sweet team members from the Vera Bradley’s sales department who are traveling with me. This was such a wonderful luncheon. There was a raffle and a silent auction, too (I won an auction item for the first time ever!!!). I could not have been happier with this event. The staff from the Ballantyne Resort went to such great lengths to make their first party such a success, and I fondly look forward to seeing them again next year. The ladies in attendance (the "Charter Members" of this event) have all pledged to return again next year even though some of them will be moving far and wide. Now that’s what I call a success!

No comments: