Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Walk


USA. I have so many friends and 'cancer sisters' who are right in the middle of their run/walk/roll Fundraising seasons. I see their posts on all of my social media sites, I get email updates and my phone buzzes all the time telling me I have yet another photo of yet another sweet friend in pink running shoes.

And I.Love.It.

These are men and women who don't want to sit still any longer and wait for change. I just posted recently that I applaud those who do something - anything - to ensure we make a better future.

Yes, I know some are vastly more successful than others, but I have to say that I don't care. The pics from the big city walks give my just as much joy and hope as the small town walks that had a grand total of 20 people doing the event.Including the dogs. :)

No comments: