Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Country.Music.Awards



NASHVILLE, TENNESSEE - Lia from radiolia.com is awesome. Not just a little cool or kind of a nice lady, but one of those amazing people who truly take your breath away with her generosity. She was a nominee this year (again!) at the CMA’s and invited me to join her as a guest. That qualifies as amazing in my book. So the show was spectacular – the best show I have ever seen. Our seats were great, you can see how close we were to Taylor Swift during her performance.



The people there were so much fun, even during the commercial breaks it was a good time. Afterward, I was fortunate enough to meet a few other great people. I’d referred to Randy Travis before on this blog, so it’s no surprise that he was the one singer I wanted to meet the most. He was gracious and sweet, and even thought I was funny. And all this time I thought I was just a riot in my own head! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; if you don’t like country music you have a hole in your soul that needs to be mended. :)

No comments: